East Brainerd-Ooltewah Homes-Chattanooga
One of the most popular areas in Chattanooga! Convenient to Volkswagon & Amazon!
East Brainerd is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 14,132 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Chattanooga, TN–GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Ooltewah was once the county seat of James County, a former Tennessee county which went bankrupt in 1919 and was subsequently incorporated into Hamilton County. The former James County Courthouse located in the square in downtown Ooltewah is the community's major landmark. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
East Brainerd-Ooltewah Homes-Chattanooga Properties
- Brainerd Homes-Chattanooga
- Catoosa County-North Georgia
- Condos & Townhomes
- Dade County-North Georgia
- Downtown Area-Chattanooga
- East Brainerd-Ooltewah Homes-Chattanooga
- East Ridge Homes-Chattanooga
- Hixson Area-Chattanooga
- Lookout Mountain Homes-Chattanooga
- Red Bank Homes-Chattanooga
- Riverview-North Chattanooga Homes - Chattanooga
- Sequatchie County-Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Signal Mountain Homes-Chattanooga
- Walker County-North Georgia
- Whitfield County-North Georgia
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.